Recombinant lymphotoxin alpha derivative - Shanghai Fudan-ZhangjiangAlternative Names: rhLT; rhLT28-171; rhLTα-Da
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Fudan-Zhangjiang Bio-Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Cytokines; Lymphokines; Tumour necrosis factors
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Oesophageal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Oesophageal cancer in China (IV)
- 30 Sep 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in China (IV)