Research programme: kallikrein inhibitors - ActiveSite Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ActiveSite Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Kallikrein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetic macular oedema; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetic-macular-oedema in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Stroke in USA (PO)
- 07 May 2012 ActiveSite Pharmaceuticals receives Phase II SBIR grant from NIH's National Eye Institute for kallikrein inhibitor development in Diabetic macular oedema