Glycyrrhiza/phosphatidylcholine - PharmstandardAlternative Names: Glycyrrhiza/phospholipids-Pharmstandard; Glycyrrhizic acid/phosphatidylcholine; Phosphatidylcholine/glycyrrhiza; Phosphatidylcholine/glycyrrhizic acid; Phosphogliv; Phospholipids/glycyrrhiza-Pharmstandard
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Biomedical Chemistry of Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Developer Pharmstandard
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antivirals; Hepatoprotectants; Phosphatidylcholines; Phospholipids; Triterpenes
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Lipid metabolism disorders; Liver disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 Launched for Lipid metabolism disorders in Russia during 2005 (PO)
- 31 Dec 2005 Launched for Liver disorders in Russia during 2005 (PO)