Research programme: pathfinder cell therapies - Pathfinder Cell Therapy
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Pathfinder Cell Therapy
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Diabetes mellitus; Ischaemia; Osteoarthritis; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 02 Apr 2013 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data from a murine model of Renal ischaemia/reperfusion injury released by Pathfinder Cell Therapy
- 28 May 2012 Preclinical development in diabetes, cardiac ischaemia and renal reperfusion injury is ongoing in USA
- 13 Dec 2011 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)