Research programme: diabetes therapeutics - Australian National University/TBG Diagnostics Limited
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Australian National University; Progen Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 1 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Australia
- 30 Mar 2011 Early research in Type-1 diabetes mellitus in Australia (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2011 Pharmacodynamics data from a Early research in Type-1 diabetes mellitus released by Progen Pharmaceuticals