CridanimodAlternative Names: Sodium cridanimod; Virexxa
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pharmsynthez
- Developer AS Kevelt; Pharmsynthez; Xenetic Biosciences
- Class Acetic acids; Acridines; Antineoplastics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Interferon stimulants; Progesterone receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Endometrial cancer
- Preclinical Breast cancer