Research programme: cancer therapeutics - ActivX BiosciencesAlternative Names: AX13057
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator ActivX Biosciences
- Class Carbamates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA
- 30 Mar 2011 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Mar 2011 Pharmacokinetics data from investigaitons in cancer presented at the 241st American Chemical Society National Meeting (241st-ACS-2011)