Research programme: farnesoid X receptor agonists - RocheAlternative Names: FXR agonists - Roche
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Benzimidazoles; Indazoles; Pyrazoles; Pyridines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Farnesoid X-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-disorders in Switzerland (PO)
- 30 Mar 2011 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in Switzerland (PO)