Research programme: pilocarpine - SNBL
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Shin Nippon Biomedical Laboratories
- Class Alkaloids; Antiglaucomas; Furans; Imidazoles; Miotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Muscarinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Fibromyalgia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Fibromyalgia in Japan
- 31 Mar 2011 Preclinical trials in Fibromyalgia in Japan (unspecified route)