Research programme: alpha melanotropin - RELIEF THERAPEUTICS HoldingAlternative Names: Alpha-msh - mondoBIOTECH; DasKloster 0210-01; DasKloster0210; DK 0210
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator mondoBIOTECH
- Class Melanocyte-stimulating hormones
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Berylliosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in Beryllisis Switzerland
- 31 Jul 2016 Alpha melanotropin is available for licensing in USA, France and United Kingdom as of July 2016.
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Berylliosis in Switzerland (Parenteral)