Research programme: PEDF-derived peptides - Dermadis/Hokkaido University/Kurume UniversityAlternative Names: DM 512
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Hokkaido University; Kurume University
- Developer Dermadis
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Psoriasis in France (Topical)