ALM 201Alternative Names: ALM-201; FKBPL; FKBPL-derived anticancer peptides; Peptide anti-angiogenic compounds - Queens University Belfast/Almac Discovery
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Almac Discovery; Queens University Belfast
- Developer Almac Discovery
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptide fragments
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; CD44 antigen modulators; Cell movement inhibitors; Immunophilin modulators; Microtubule protein modulators; Tubulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Solid tumours
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours