LY 2828360Alternative Names: Cannaboid receptor-2 agonist - Eli Lilly; LY2828360
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Non-opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Cannabinoid receptor CB2 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Musculoskeletal pain
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 2012 Discontinued - Phase-II for Musculoskeletal pain in Denmark (PO)
- 30 Sep 2011 Eli Lily completes a phase II trial in Musculoskeletal pain in Denmark (NCT01319929)