Eszopiclone oral film - IntelGenxAlternative Names: INT 0020/2010; INT-0020
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2014
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator IntelGenx Corp.
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Esters; Hypnosedatives; Piperazines; Pyrazines; Pyridines; Pyrroles; Sleep disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2014 Development of eszopiclone oral film is ongoing in Insomnia
- 06 Apr 2011 IntelGenx completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Canada