Eszopiclone oral film - IntelGenxAlternative Names: INT 0020/2010; INT-0020
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator IntelGenx Corp.
- Class 2 ring heterocyclic compounds; Esters; Hypnosedatives; Piperazines; Pyrazines; Pyridines; Pyrroles; Sleep disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Insomnia
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2014 Development of eszopiclone oral film is ongoing in Insomnia
- 06 Apr 2011 IntelGenx completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Canada