Research programme: galanin receptor 3 antagonists - Dart NeuroScience
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Helicon Therapeutics
- Developer Dart NeuroScience
- Mechanism of Action Galanin type 3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Memory disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Memory disorders in USA
- 01 Jan 2012 Helicon Therapeutics has been acquired and merged into Dart NeuroScience
- 11 Apr 2011 Preclinical trials in Memory disorders in USA (unspecified route)