At a glance
- Originator Yissum Research Development Company
- Class Small molecules; Taxanes
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin modulators; Tubulin polymerisation promoters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Israel (PO, Controlled release)
- 12 Apr 2011 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Israel (PO)