Research programme: gastric disorder therapy - Green CrossAlternative Names: GC-7101
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Green Cross
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastric ulcer; Gastritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gastric-ulcer in South Korea
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gastritis in South Korea
- 18 Apr 2011 Preclinical trials in Gastric ulcer in South Korea (unspecified route)