Research programme: antibacterials - Indel Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Indel Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha kinase inhibitors; Pyruvate kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gram-negative infections; Leishmaniasis; Malaria; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Gram-negative-infections in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Methicillin-resistant-Staphylococcus-aureus-infections in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Malaria in Canada