Research programme: pain therapeutics - Neurokine PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: NK-003
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Neurokine Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Intervertebral disc displacement; Sciatica
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Sciatica in Canada
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Intervertebral-disc-displacement in Canada
- 02 May 2011 Early research in Sciatica in Canada (unspecified route)