Olanzapine - INVENT Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator INVENT Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antipsychotics; Benzodiazepines; Oxazepines; Small molecules; Thiazepines
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D1 receptor antagonists; Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Serotonin 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psychotic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Psychotic-disorders(In volunteers) in Spain (PO, Tablet)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated