IP 889Alternative Names: IP889
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Originator Iroko Pharmaceuticals
- Class Analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2013 Discontinued - Phase-III for Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2011 Phase-III clinical trials in Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)