Betamethasone/indometacin/methocarbamolAlternative Names: Betamethasone/methocarbamol/indometacin; Indometacin/betamethasone/methocarbamol; Methocarbamol/indometacin/betamethasone
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Iroko Pharmaceuticals
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antirheumatics; Corticosteroids; Fluorinated steroids; Indoles; Muscle relaxants; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Pregnadienetriols
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Steroid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 14 Aug 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-III for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2011 Phase-III clinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)