Isoniazid - Bridge BioResearchAlternative Names: BBR-012; Isoniazide - Bridge BioResearch
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator Bridge BioResearch
- Class Antibacterials; Antituberculars; Carboxylic acids; Hydrazines; Isonicotinic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic foot ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jul 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetic foot ulcer in United Kingdom (PO)