Peginterferon alfa-2a (Y-shaped pegylation) - Xiamen Amoytop BiotechAlternative Names: Ypeginterferon alfa-2a
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Xiamen Amoytop Biotech
- Class Antivirals; Interferons; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Interferon alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hepatitis-B(In volunteers) in China (SC, Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hepatitis-C(In volunteers) in China (SC, Injection)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated