Recombinant exenatide-4 - CSPCAlternative Names: rE4; rExenatide-4 - CSPC
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator CSPC Pharma
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Obesity therapies; Peptides; Venoms
- Mechanism of Action Glucagon like peptide 1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jul 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in China (SC)