CEN 209Alternative Names: SN 30000
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Auckland UniServices
- Developer Cancer Research UK; Varian Medical Systems
- Class Antineoplastics; Radiation-sensitising agents; Reducing agents
- Mechanism of Action DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Solid-tumours in United Kingdom
- 25 May 2011 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in United Kingdom (unspecified route)