At a glance
- Originator Nippon Shinyaku
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Janus kinase-2 inhibitors; Src-Family kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Myelofibrosis
- Discontinued Haematological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Feb 2016 Discontinued - Preclinical for Haematological disorders in Japan (PO)
- 21 Sep 2015 Phase-I/II development is ongoing for Myelofibrosis in USA (PO)
- 19 May 2014 Phase-I/II development is ongoing in USA