At a glance
- Originator Nippon Shinyaku
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Janus kinase-2 inhibitors; Src-Family kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Myelofibrosis
- Discontinued Haematological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Myelofibrosis in USA (PO)
- 03 Dec 2016 Efficacy and adverse events data from a phase I/II trial Myelofibrosis presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2016)
- 03 Dec 2016 Nippon Shinyaku completes enrollment in its phase I/II trial in Myelofibrosis in USA