Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 27 Feb 2013 Boehringer Ingelheim terminates its phase I trial in healthy volunteers in Germany (NCT01348165)
- 23 Aug 2011 Suspended - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Germany (PO)
- 31 May 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (in volunteers) in Germany (PO)