TRPV1 receptor antagonist - Renovis/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer; Renovis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action TRPV1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 25 May 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Urinary incontinence in USA (PO)
- 25 May 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pain in USA (PO)