PWT 33597Alternative Names: PWT-33597; PWT33597 mesylate
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pathway Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action MTOR protein inhibitors; Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in USA (PO)
- 14 Nov 2011 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 23rd AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC)
- 01 Jun 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (PO)