Research programme: ebola virus vaccine - Medicago/USAMRIID
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medicago; United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ebola virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Ebola-virus-infections(Prevention) in USA
- 18 Sep 2013 Medicago has been acquired by Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 26 May 2011 Early research in Ebola virus infections in USA (unspecified route)