Research programme: parasitic disease therapeutics - sanofi aventis/DNDi
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sanofi
- Developer Drugs for Neglected Diseases Initiative Foundation; Sanofi
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parasitic infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Parasitic-infections in Europe
- 30 May 2011 Early research in Parasitic infections in Europe (unspecified route)