Research programme: diagnostic imaging - CDG TherapeuticsAlternative Names: p-18
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Illinois at Chicago
- Developer CDG Therapeutics
- Class Bacterial proteins; Imaging agents; Peptide diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Diagnostic imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer(Diagnosis) in USA
- 02 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Cancer (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)