LY 2881835Alternative Names: LY2881835
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action FFAR1 protein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2011 Eli Lilly completes a phase I trial in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Singapore (NCT01358981)
- 06 Jun 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Singapore (PO)