Fenofibrate - SamyangAlternative Names: SYO-0805
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Samyang Biopharmaceuticals Corporation; Samyang Group
- Developer Samyang Biopharmaceuticals Corporation
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Benzophenones; Butyric acids; Fibric acid derivatives; Propionates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Hyperlipidaemia(In volunteers) in South Korea (PO)
- 31 Aug 2011 Samyang completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in South Korea (NCT01353404)