DS 7423Alternative Names: DS-7423
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors; MTOR protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2013 Daiichi Sankyo completes a phase I trial in Solid tumours in USA (NCT01364844)
- 01 Apr 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in Japan (PO) (JapicCTI-121766)