Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Class Antivirals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in HIV-1-infections in Germany (PO, Capsule)
- 30 Jan 2012 Merck terminates a phase I trial in treatment-naive HIV-1 infections in Germany (NCT01353898)
- 19 Sep 2011 Merck suspends phase I trial in treatment-naive HIV-1 infections in Germany (NCT01353898)