Research programme: dendritic cell vaccines - DCPrimeAlternative Names: DCP-002; DCP-00X
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator DCPrime
- Class Cancer vaccines; Dendritic cell vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Feb 2016 Preclinical development is ongoing in the Netherlands
- 21 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Netherlands (Parenteral)