HL 1225Alternative Names: HL1225
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator Handok Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Handok Inc
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2013 Discontinued - Phase-II for Diabetes mellitus in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2013 Handok Pharmaceuticals is now called Handok Inc.
- 22 Jun 2011 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in South Korea (unspecified route)