Research programme: gastrointestinal disorder therapies - Handok Inc.Alternative Names: HD 0701
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Originator Handok Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Handok Inc
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Oct 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Gastrointestinal disorders in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 01 Jul 2013 Handok Pharmaceuticals is now called Handok Inc.
- 22 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Gastrointestinal disorders in South Korea (unspecified route)