Research programme: pain therapeutics - RaQualia PharmaAlternative Names: T-type calcium channel/voltage-gated sodium channel blocker - RaQualia Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator RaQualia Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists; T type calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory pain; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neuropathic-pain in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Inflammatory-pain in Japan
- 30 Dec 2014 RaQualia Pharma receives patent allowance for T-type calcium channel blocker in Japan