RN 564Alternative Names: RN564
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Osteoporosis therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Osteoporosis in USA (IV, Infusion)
- 31 May 2012 Pfizer completes a phase I trial in Osteoporosis in USA (NCT01293487)