Research programme: umbilical cord blood stem cell therapies - Gamida-CellAlternative Names: GC-003
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Gamida-Cell
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute radiation syndrome; Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Crohn's disease; Diabetes mellitus; Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies; Musculoskeletal disorders; Neutropenia; Solid tumours; Vascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 05 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Israel (unspecified route) prior to November 2015 (GamidaCell Pipeline, November 2015)
- 05 Nov 2015 Preclinical trials in Haematological malignancies in Israel (unspecified route) prior to November 2015 (GamidaCell Pipeline, November 2015)
- 23 Oct 2015 Preclinical development is ongoing in Israel