Research programme: obesity and type 2 diabetes mellitus therapeutics - ProsidionAlternative Names: PSN 842
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Prosidion
- Mechanism of Action GPR119 protein agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in United Kingdom (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in United Kingdom (PO)
- 21 Dec 2011 AstraZeneca is granted an exclusive option to acquire PSN 842 from Prosidion