Immunoglobulin G - China Biologic ProductsAlternative Names: Human immunoglobulin; Human immunoglobulin 10%; Human immunoglobulin 5%; Immunoglobulin intravenous 10% - China Biologic Products; Immunoglobulin intravenous 5% - China Biologic Products; Intravenous immunoglobulin - China Biologic Products
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator China Biologic Products
- Class Immunoglobulin isotypes
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Immunodeficiency disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2016 China Biologic Products receives approval for clinical trial by the CFDA (China Biologic Products, Form 10-K, February 2016)
- 01 Jan 2014 Launched prior to 2014 for Immunodeficiency disorders in China (IV; 5% and 10%)