Research programme: Parkinson's disease therapeutics - TauRx TherapeuticsAlternative Names: G2 PD; TRx 018
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator TauRx Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Synuclein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Early research development is ongoing in Singapore (TauRx Therapeutics pipeline, February 2016)
- 30 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Singapore (unspecified route)