Research programme: orally administered colon specific therapeutics - SamyangAlternative Names: SY-CSDS therapeutics - Samyang
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Samyang Biopharmaceuticals Corporation; Samyang Group
- Developer Samyang Biopharmaceuticals Corporation
- Class Aminosalicylic acids; Corticosteroids; Glucocorticoids; Phenethylamines; Pregnadienetriols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists; Immunosuppressants; Monoamine oxidase B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases; Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Parkinson's-disease in South Korea (PO, Controlled release)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Inflammatory-bowel-disease in South Korea (PO, Controlled release)