Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - AstraZeneca/PTC Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca; PTC Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in England
- 29 Jun 2011 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)