Leukaemia DNA vaccine - Inovio/University of SouthamptonAlternative Names: p.DOM-WT1-126; p.DOM-WT1-37
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Originator University of Southampton
- Developer Inovio Pharmaceuticals; University of Southampton
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia