Research programme: diabetes therapy - Ogeda/Ortho-McNeil-JanssenAlternative Names: ESN-JJ
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Euroscreen
- Developer Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 19 Oct 2016 Euroscreen is now called Ogeda
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Belgium